Cissus quadrangularis is known for its ability to help broken bones heal faster Researchers believe that
cissus quadrangularis helps increase the uptake of calcium. Calcium is one of the key nutrients that increases
bone strength. There has also been evidence to suggest that taking cissus quadrangularis everyday can reduce a
person’s risk of fracturing a bone by up to 40 percent. Cissus quadrangularis is a succulent vine from Africa and Asia.
It is one of the most commonly used medicinal plants in Thailand, and is also used in traditional African and Ayurvedic medicine.
All parts of the plant are used for medicine. Cissus quadrangularis is commonly used for bone health and weight loss.
It is also used for conditions such as diabetes, high cholesterol, hemorrhoids, and many others, but there is no good scientific
evidence to support these uses.
As an individual user or a retailer you can buy the supplement from veld grape extract suppliers who operate online.
Synthetic supplements do not contain the whole food that are concentrated and dehydrated whereas natural supplements
use them exclusively. For an example Veld grape scientifically known as Cissus quadrangularis is highly beneficial for
health and its natural extract is known to provide health benefits for the following:
• Robust Bones
• Heart Health,
• Diabetes Managements
• Boost Immunity
• Dental Care
• Wound Healing,
• For Digestive Health
• Respiratory Disorders
• Anti-Inflammatory Properties
• Weight Loss, For Menopause
• Bleeding Piles & Deworming
• Cures Mood Swings
• Relief from Menstruation Cramps
• Burn and scalds
• Joint Pain
1. Cissus may help the body make Collagen which helps repair damaged fibers and connects cells/tissue to each
2. Cissus Extract may help reduce joint pain and promote healthy joints.
3. Cissus Quadrangularis Extract may offer a number of benefits including improved joint health, increased
bone strength, and possibly weight