Chaga is an irregularly shaped mushroom that commonly grows in northern regions on birch, alder and beech
trees. It is not cultivated
Chaga Mushrooom Extract has been used for centuries in Russia as a cancer cure, often stomach and lung
cancer, as well as for common stomach ailments such as gastritis, ulcers and general
1. To improves health, preserves youth and increases longevity and boosts life energy.
2. To nourish the skin and hair.
3. Anti-oxidant and anti-tumor.
4. To support a healthy cardiovascular & respiratory systems.
5. To improve metabolism including activation of metabolism in cerebral tissue.
6. To cure skin diseases, especially in the case when they are combined with inflammatory diseases of the
stomach-intestinal tract, liver and biliary colic.