he botanical name of Reishi mushroom is Ganoderma lucidum, it is also called Ling zhi. As a member of
mushroom family, it was revered in Chinese culture thousands of years ago.
Ganoderma lucidum extract has been found to be anti-inflammatory, antiviral, anti-parasitic, anti-fungal, antidiabetic, anti-hypotensive, and protective of the liver. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide has also been
found to inhibit platelet aggregation, and to lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar.
1. Enhance immunoregulation, promotes metabolism;
2. Ganoderma lucidum extract can prolong life and anti-aging, improve the skin care;
3. Used to removing anxiety, anti-fatigue, anti-insomnia, anti amnesia, improve sleep;
4. Anti-tumor and anti radiation, inhibit tumor growth,prevent postoperative recurrence;
5. Ganoderma lucidum extract will protect liver and enhance detoxification, improving liver function and
repairing of liver tissue injury;
6. Anti-cardiovascular diseases via germanium eliminating toxins from blood, anti-hypertension, lower blood
sugar and cholester